NorthCoast 285HT CABIN
RUGGED | VERSATILE | PERFORMANCE
SOFT, DRY RIDE, WITH ULTIMATE FISHING PERFORMANCE
NorthCoast 285HT Huge fuel range to fish the canyons or cruise the coast. 240gal fuel, 48 gal illuminated live well, tackle drawers and rigging station- all standard. NorthCoast Boats flagship vessel sports amazing performance.
Sleeps four with two in the vberth and two in the aft sleeping area. Our NorthCoast 285HT has a fishing heritage your crew will appreciate each time you head out to sea and back.
Excellent 360 degree visibility with 6’2″ headroom , and L shaped seating, a helm area and dash with enough real estate for all of your favorite electronics.
Rugged, versatile NorthCoast 285HT fishing performance is exceptional. Classic design, with great lines, and layout that is all about coastal and offshore functionality. Goals we achieved with our new flag ship:
- Sleeker styling- faster sitting still
- Highly functional for fishing and versatile comfort when cruising.
- Blend traditional down east New England style with modern technology
- Offer a boat with the capacity to comfortably accommodate the fishing team (and gear), or family expedition.
OFFSHORE FISHING GROUNDS
STANDARD EQUIPMENT 285
• 12 Year structural hull warranty • “No wood” Construction • White hull w/ boot stripe • Cored deck and molded hull liner w/two tone molded non-skid (Gray/Tan) • Foam filled composite grid stringer system • High density foam cored transom • Step-thru transom w/ door to port
• Molded bow sprit w/ roller, chain lock & hawse pipe • Stainless steel bow rail • (5) Stainless steel hand rails • High quality stainless steel deck hardware • Anchor windlass w/ fwd foot controls
• Custom fiberglass windshield frame • Coated windshields & sliding side windows w/ screens • Pantograph wipers w/ multifunction switch (P&S) • Vent hatches on hard top • LED navigation lights, courtesy lights & dome lights • Dual trumpet horn • Ritchie compass @ helm • DC panel at helm w/ UBS & DC plugs • Trim tabs w/ LED position indicators • “L” shaped settee/lounge to port w/ storage below • Fusion Stereo entertainment system • Removable table at settee • Ladder back helm seats P&S
• Additional seating to stbd, aft of helm seat w/ storage below • Phone, wallet, key bins outboard of helm seats, P&S • Custom aft canvas enclosure w/ large window to port and roll-up door
• Double berth to stbd w/ storage below • Removable insert & step to port • Storage lockers to port • Double Aft berth below helm area • Opening ports w/ screens (4) • Fwd hatch w/ screen • LED cabin dome lights (day/night) • LED reading lights: two at each berth • High impact rub rail w/ insert
• Marine Head, 29gal. holding tank, macerator, shower & vanity sink • LED cabin dome lights (day/night) • 110V GFI outlets
• 35 Gal Blue Live well w/ light & clear lid • Tool, filet knife, lure holders in top • 6 Tackle boxes • 4 Tackle Drawers • Storage Compartment • Custom stainless rod holders (4) • Cockpit bolster package w/ NorthCoast logo • Fresh water shower at transom • Saltwater wash down • Storage in steps to foredeck P&S • Removable cockpit sole • Center access cockpit hatches w/ gas assisted struts • Full cockpit perimeter gutter system w/ oversized scuppers • Swim ladder
• Three battery system • Pressure cold water system • Shore power AC/DC panel at helm • UBS & DC plugs • 110V GFI outlets at galley & head • 110V outlets in cabin & at helm • Shore power cord • Battery charger • Inverter • Automatic bilge pumps Fwd & Aft
ADDITIONAL FACTORY OPTIONS
• White Outboard (ea.) $250
• Hull color $3,250
• Bow thruster $4,885
• Air conditioning Dometic $9,929
• Generator (Diesel) $19,942
• Microwave $445
• 24” LED TV $1,620
• Cabin Stereo speakers $705
• Hot water w/ city water hook-up *$1,220
• Folding Cockpit Seat $2,042
• Removable rear bench $2,885
• Rocket launchers on hard top $1,150
• Rocket launchers on transom $1,135
• Outriggers Rupp Top Gun $3,530
• Additional rod holders $185
• Vacu-Flush head system $3,320
• Pilothouse interior wood package $4,416
• Gray rub rail $350
• Outboard HP: 350 | T200 |T250 | T300 (now available)
• Cockpit sink, ice box & SS AC/DC fridge, storage for dry goods, flatware, etc. Fiberglass galley unit cover w/ gas assisted struts in lieu of standard Tackle Center
*Requires Shore Power option
Options, freight & taxes extra. Prices, specifications,equipment and options may change without notice.