NorthCoast 230CC CENTER CONSOLE
RUGGED | VERSATILE | PERFORMANCE
The NorthCoast 230CC provides a forward fishing platform to fight even the biggest fish around. The rugged fish-ability found throughout the NorthCoast line of quality all-composite center consoles includes high freeboard to keep the crew dry and the NorthCoast 230CC has one of the most pleasing sheers on the water.
Rod holders in the side deck, rod storage under the gunwales, fish boxes forward, and oversized hardware attest to the NorthCoast 230CC’s fishability.
Experienced design and thoughtful engineering produces many standard features that provide safety and value such as self bailing cockpit, two automatic bilge pumps, crosslink poly fuel tank with shut off valve, fuel/water separator, trim tabs, and much more.
Powered by 225HP outboard, with available 250HP, this boat will hit speeds well in excess of 40 mph with crew and gear.
The NorthCoast 230CC: A versatile design, configured for hard core fishing.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT 190
• 12 Year structural hull warranty • “No wood” Construction • White hull w/ boot stripe • Cored deck and molded hull liner w/two tone molded non-skid (Gray/Tan) • Foam filled composite grid stringer system • High density foam cored transom • High impact Rub rail w/ insert
• Running lights • Stainless steel 6” bow chocks (2) • Stainless steel 10” bow cleat • Anchor locker • Stainless steel bow anchor roller w/ hawse pipe & chain lock • Forward casting platform w/ lockable storage below P&S • Armstrong engine bracket w/ Full transom / 35gal Blue Live Well w/light
HELM / CONSOLE
• Tinted windshield & wrap around handrail on console • Ritchie Compass • Center console w/ molded foot rest, storage bins & SS cup holder • EDSON SS steering wheel • Hydraulic steering system • Lockable electronics box in console • Lockable storage in console • DC power plug & horn at helm • Trim tab switches • DC electrical panel 8 gang • Dual battery switch • T-Top w/ canvas top • Spreader light for T-Top
• FRP leaning post w/ backrest Rocket Launchers, Blue Live well w/light, clear lid and tackle boxes • Rod storage under gunwales P&S • Custom stainless steel rod holders (4) • Cockpit courtesy lights (2) • Self-bailing cockpit w/ (2) scuppers • Saltwater Washdown • Stainless steel locking latches throughout (6) • Stainless steel thru-hulls • Stainless steel ½” bow & stern eyes (3) • Stainless steel 8” spring line cleats (2) • Stainless steel 10” stern cleats (2) • Fuel/water separator • Crosslink poly fuel tank w/ shut off valve • Stainless steel fuel fill deck plate • (2) Batteries • Automatic bilge pumps (2)
ADDITIONAL FACTORY OPTIONS
• White Outboard $250
• Hull color $2,275
• Bow rail $2,340
• T-Top w/ FRP top $1,356
• Electronics box for T-Top $705
• Rocket launchers for T-Top $685
• Pop-up hardware $875
• Folding Cockpit Seat $2,042
• Additional rod holders $185
• Portable head in console $250
• Cushion for Forward platform $1,435
• Gray Rub Rail $350
• Outboard HP: 200 | 225 | 250
*Options, freight & taxes extra. Prices, specifications,equipment and options may change without notice.