NorthCoast 190CC CENTER CONSOLE
RUGGED | VERSATILE | PERFORMANCE
The NorthCoast 190CC sets the standard for all-around versatile use. Big enough to go deep for hard tails, drop some Eels Therefore a few big ones off a nearby ledge, wreck, or shoal, – most importantly small enough to float in the shallowest coves.
Designed for the serious coastal angler, to be efficient, fast, smooth riding, and virtually maintenance free. The NorthCoast 190CC solid fiberglass hull, foam cored deck, and foam filled fiberglass grid system combine to create a lightweight incredibly tough and durable composite structure.
The transom is a fiberglass and high-density foam core composite – no wood here.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT 190
• 12 Year structural hull warranty • “No wood” Construction • White hull w/ boot stripe • Cored deck and molded hull liner w/two tone molded non-skid (Gray/Tan) • Foam filled composite grid stringer system • High density foam cored transom • Positive flotation • High impact rub rail w/ insert
• Anchor locker FWD • Running lights • Stainless steel 3″ bow chocks (2) • Stainless steel ½” bow/stern eyes (3) • Stainless steel 8″ bow/stern cleats (3) • Stainless steel fuel fill deck plate • Stainless steel latches
HELM / CONSOLE
• Windshield & wrap around handrail • Seating FWD console w/ cushion & storage • Ritchie Compass • EDSON SS steering wheel • Mechanical steering system
• FRP leaning post w/ tackle drawers and Backrest • Stainless steel rod holders (4) • Rod storage under gunwales P&S • Salt water wash down • Telescoping Swim ladder | platform • Self-bailing cockpit w/ (2) scuppers • Fuel/water separator • Crosslink poly fuel tank w/ fuel shut-off • DC electrical panel 6 gang • Cockpit courtesy lights (2) • Stainless steel thru-hulls • Automatic bilge pump
ADDITIONAL FACTORY OPTIONS
• White Outboard $250
• Hull color $2,275
• Bow rail $1,405
• Pop-up hardware package $875
• T-Top w/ canvas top $3,935
• LED Spreader light for T-Top $185
• Rocket launchers for T-Top $685
• Backrest Rocket Launchers $615
• Additional battery $275
• Additional rod holders (pairs) $185
• Hydraulic steering (140|150) $1,248
• Gray rub rail $350
• Outboard HP: 90|115|140|150
*Options, freight & taxes extra. Prices, specifications,equipment and options may change without notice.